Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Groceries from US - Americome

Yesterday when walking down Sing Woo Road, I decided to check out this US grocery shop with my friend.  It was called Americome (try to pronounce it, sounds so......).  I had noticed this shop a few months ago, but thought it was probably like these few other shops in Happy Valley which only had two little IKEA shelves of goods to sell in the store, or sold only mushrooms or something.  To my surprise, this little mart has a good selection of drinks (I found my favourite Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey in can and gallon bottle), cereal (I found my favourite honey oats), brownie mix, cookies, personal care products and even candies (Nerds, Certs, etc etc.).  In particular, if you are looking for certain American candies, this is the place to check out.  I found different flavors of Certs mints (Certs "mints" aren't really mints), but not the original assorted fruit flavor that I wanted since it was only sold in Canada but not US.

Americome
http://www.americome.com.hk/main.php
65A, Sing Woo Road,
Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 2893-2626
Trading Hours: Monday to Sunday
10:30am - 9:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment