Thursday, February 4, 2010

Food for Thought

It's literally food for thought.  It's past midnight and I just came home from office.  No I wasn't working, I just didn't want to come home without much to do at home, so I stayed in the office to upload my trip's pictures to facebook.

I have lost at least 5 pounds in the past 2 weeks, and my tightest pants are now loose.  :(  It's not that I don't want to eat, I don't know what to eat!  We used to cook, eat out, or buy takeouts together almost every night, so now I don't know what to eat alone.  I don't want to go to the usual places in Happy Valley as everybody would ask me where my boyfriend is.  We were like two peas in a pod, whenever the locksmith saw him he'd ask about me, and vice versa.

Anyways, I still need to eat.   Yes, while no longer traumatized, I do feel sad from time to time about him giving up on our sweet home and routine.  Yet, it's more the reason I need to love myself more to compensate for the loss!  I didn't know what to buy at Marketplace, so I just picked my favourites from 2 years ago:
 

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah, the dumplings! You just luv that brand!
    And 25% more in each package too! Yum.

    ReplyDelete