Thursday, June 23, 2011

小時候的倩兒

I had a picture of me when I was 2.5 years old.  Crying, face all flushed, scared, but running.  Running where?  Running around looking for Mom and Dad.

That was a classic picture of me.  :)  I am still that girl, scared but nonetheless trying to find the way.

If I haven't mentioned before - I have exceptional memory from my childhood.  That picture I mentioned, I was in Wanchai Gap Road Country Park.  I was playing in the playground then suddenly I realized my parents were missing.  I was so scared, I broke into tears and started running around in all directions looking for them.  I don't know who was the jerk hiding taking that picture of me when I was most helpless and scared!

那就是我人生的寫照吧?
邊哭著,邊抹著眼淚,邊走著
我從不是勇士,我極之害怕
所以常常哭.....
常常要面對害怕的事,
沒辦法,唯有邊哭邊面對
很久沒人在身後守護著,
讓我知道不是獨自面對,
跌下也不打緊
期待快點遇上那人,
讓我學習笑著面對

No comments:

Post a Comment