Monday, March 8, 2010

Recommendation: Healthy Chinese Soup Blog

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, soup plays an important role in Chinese families/ culture.  It is not just any other dish in a meal, but an expression of love and care - because almost all varieties of Chinese soup require a combination of many ingredients for their unique health benefits and Chinese soup requires at least 2 hours of slow boiling.  When you cook soup for someone, you genuinely believe that the soup will bring about the health benefits intended.

I was searching for the health benefits of a vegetable I wanted to cook soup with, and came across this website which I find very helpful.  For those of you who care about your health, and have the time to cook soup, check out this website:

http://www.healthy-food.hk/

No comments:

Post a Comment