Monday, September 6, 2010

Hong Kong Best Kept Secret - Home boutique, Soho

On 63 Peel Street, Soho, Hong Kong, there is a small quaint boutique called "Home", importing selected fashion items from Japan, Taiwan and Korea, usually free size and in very limited quantities.  There is also a great collection of accessories from beautiful scarves to headbands, belts, stockings, purses, etc.

I love the shirts they import from Korea, usually quite long and loose, very smooth and flowy fabric, perfect with a belt and tight pants/ leggings.  I like this relaxed romantic style very much.  The shirts are usually between HKD 300- 600, so they are very reasonably priced for the quality and style.

I was told that they have opened a showroom on Hollywood Road near Press Room.  If you feel that this could be your style, do check it out.  This place is a little treasure to me.  I am looking forward to their winter coats already!

No comments:

Post a Comment