Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tradition

Today in Central I saw a pregnant woman in a very pretty sequined maternity dress leisurely walking in LKF.  I thought to myself, I don't mind being a happily content woman taking a break from work after getting pregnant either if my husband can take care of me.....

Frankly, I don't see it happening to me.  I always feel like my life is a tough one, and I have no one to depend on but myself.  So if I ever find someone I love who could and would be happy to take care of me, it would be like a gift from God.  Such an old tradition - husband happily taking care of wife and children - appeals to me and is my idea of a happy family.  My dad supported the whole family but he was never happy about it.  Perhaps that was the reason I wanted someone who would do it wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment