Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mercedes of Toilet Rolls - Charmin Ultra Soft

Charmin Ultra Soft toilet rolls - the Mercedes of Toilet Rolls! Incredibly soft and smooth, yet thick, strong and absorbent! It's my dream toilet roll! I'd been looking for good quality toilet rolls in Hong Kong in the past 9 years and finally found this brand at Americome (American grocery shop in Shing Ping Street, Happy Valley - Tel: 2893-2626). Expensive (approx HKD 140 for 24 rolls) - yes - but well worth it if you can feel the difference!  This is one of the ways I pamper myself.  I like to treat my body really well...

It's not yet "Rolls Royce of Toilet Rolls" because there is an even more premium version of this brand which I cannot afford (HKD 400) and is not available anyways.  



No comments:

Post a Comment