Sunday, January 17, 2010

Writing about relationship

It's hard to write about relationships.  When you write about the joys of dating they seem so trivial to everyone else as they are mainly comprised of silly conversations and moments which are only understood by you and your partner; when you write about the pains of dating they drag everyone down including yourself and you feel like a victim.


Someone asked me today what type of guy I wanted.  I said,"I want a man who sees a need to protect me, who realizes and enjoys the responsibilities of being a man in a relationship.  I want someone who genuinely wants to share a life together.  Who doesn't run away from problems and leave me behind - but has the courage to face them with me.  Someone who truly cares about my feelings and allows me to reciprocate."

No comments:

Post a Comment