Sunday, November 15, 2009

Plump Skin: Ultima II ProCollagen line




After months of traveling, my skin has become so stressed-looking, lacking a natural glow, and always looking dry and tired.  Despite continuous usage of Skinceutical treatment products, and upgrading face cream to La Prairie, nothing helped at all.

Finally, I decided to try Ultima II's ProCollagen line for the first time.  I did not know anyone personally who used Ultima II, and did not read any recent articles/ ads/ blog entries when I bought the product - just based on some advertorial I came across almost a year ago.

Result was truly amazing!  Within days my skin restored the glow I had had before.  My face no longer felt dry and sensitive, but moist and plump.  The texture of the products was gel-based - not greasy at all and not easily "evaporated" (dried up) like some other gel products did.

I've been using it for 2 weeks now and am 100% happy with it.  After applying the serum, I put on very little face cream and I'm ready to go.

Strongly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment