Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Loveramics

Long overdue recommendation:  Loveramics.  For my Christmas party's gift exchange, I decided to shop for some special homeware, so I headed to Loveramics for the first time, after hearing about it from other blogs.

The shop is tucked away in a small street in Sheung Wan, off Hollywood Road.  It's the perfect place to buy smart and chic design homeware without a price tag which would give you a heart attack.  I think it's a great place to shop for gift-shopping, if the recipient likes tasteful lifestyle products.  The shop name may be slightly misleading - while it does have a good collection of beautiful ceramic products, they also carry other non-ceramic products.

What I love about the shop is that it surprised me with very smartly design products which are not just pretty to look at, but equally smart in its functions.  I bought myself a ceramic pot with a collapsible silicone lid, which is meant to be perfect for steaming, stewing, or shabu shabu, with the lid's height adjustable to control the heat insulation.  I still haven't tried it out yet, but the idea of it seemed very cool to me :)

It was a small shop, but I still managed to spend more than an hour deciding between many products.  Trust you will enjoy it too.

http://www.loveramics.com/
37 Tung St, 174 Hollywood Road, Central, HK
Opening Hours: 
Hong Kong Concept Store
Tue - Wed 12:00 - 18:00
Thu - Fri 12:00 - 19:00
Weekends 11:00 - 19:00
Mondays closed
Tel: (852) 2915 8018

No comments:

Post a Comment